Fluffy Low-Fat Vegan Blueberry Muffins
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 110 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen muffins)
- Combine soy milk, water, dates, and flax seeds in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine ground oats, brown sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Combine the date mixture, applesauce, and vanilla extract in a blender. Blend until evenly mixed; pour into the bowl with the oat mixture. Stir until no dry spots remain. Fold in blueberries. Pour batter into a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 20 minutes. Let cool in the tin.
Per Serving: 110 calories; 1.9 g fat; 21.8 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 132 mg sodium. Full nutrition