Delicious Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 114 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 12-cup muffin tin lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, and ginger in a bowl.
- Mix 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree, applesauce, cashew milk, vanilla extract, and cider vinegar together in a separate bowl. Add mixture to the flour mixture; mix until just combined. Place about 1/4 cup of the mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 23 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute spelt flour or a gluten-free flour blend for the whole wheat flour.
Per Serving: 114 calories; 1.8 g fat; 23.6 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 319 mg sodium. Full nutrition