Ingredients55 m servings 415
- Mix brown sugar, chili powder, parsley, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, cumin, onion powder, and paprika in a bowl using a fork, breaking up any large clumps. Rub spice mixture over both sides of the ribs.
- Place a steam rack inside a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Pour water and cider vinegar into the bottom of the pot. Lower ribs into the pot by curving them around the edge. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 25 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; place ribs on the foil. Top with barbeque sauce.
- Broil ribs until sauce is bubbling, about 3 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Any small- to medium-sized racks of ribs will work.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of barbeque sauce. The actual amount of barbeque sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 415 calories; 23 32.8 18.9 88 1175 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I left out the hot spices. Just a personal choice. Will definitely make this again. One of my favorite Insta pot meals. Made corn on the cob first wrapped them in foil and set them on the side ...
Really easy and delicious recipe. But I think we could have just gone with the rub and it would have been just as much. I don't think the additional bbq sauce is needed.
UNBELIEVABLE ! They turned out SO good! I have to be honest.. I never thought an Instant Pot could rival the ribs made on the grill. I followed the recipe but only had one rack. I took a chan...
I used more smoked paprika and less chili powder. Finished mine on the grill as my oven was in use. They were wonderful!
Tasted great and wife even liked them! Took the advise of some and halved the brown sugar. Making it again
Made exactly as written and they were incredible. The dry rub is really good, not too spicy, and made enough for 2 racks, which I did in 2 batches in the Instant Pot. I made them, put them on a...