Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 415 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (2 racks of ribs)
- Mix brown sugar, chili powder, parsley, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, cumin, onion powder, and paprika in a bowl using a fork, breaking up any large clumps. Rub spice mixture over both sides of the ribs.
- Place a steam rack inside a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Pour water and cider vinegar into the bottom of the pot. Lower ribs into the pot by curving them around the edge. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 25 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; place ribs on the foil. Top with barbeque sauce.
- Broil ribs until sauce is bubbling, about 3 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Any small- to medium-sized racks of ribs will work.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of barbeque sauce. The actual amount of barbeque sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 415 calories; 23 g fat; 32.8 g carbohydrates; 18.9 g protein; 88 mg cholesterol; 1175 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
My family loved these. They were super tender and flavorful. I have the 6 qt so I could only fit 1 rack at a time. I will make these again.