Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 520
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch quiche)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- Line the prepared pie dish with puff pastry, covering base and sides. Trim excess pastry. Brush bottom with Dijon mustard.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped green onions and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Mix in chicken, and cook for 1 minute more.
- Whisk eggs, heavy cream, salt, nutmeg, ground black pepper, and Italian seasoning together in a bowl.
- Layer 1/2 of the Gouda cheese over the puff pastry and top with chicken mixture. Pour in egg mixture. Sprinkle the remaining Gouda cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and golden, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 520 calories; 41.4 17.4 20.2 180 727 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1