Ingredients45 m servings 599
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potatoes and carrots in a baking sheet. Season with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika; toss until well coated. Place chorizo sausages on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sausages are golden, about 15 minutes.
- Remove sausages and slice in rounds. Add red onion and asparagus; place sausage slices in the sheet pan. Drizzle with remaining olive oil; toss to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are golden and roasted, about 15 minutes more.
Per Serving: 599 calories; 43.6 34.4 19.2 53 1385 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I make this dish with hard dry cured Spanish chorizo. It is very different from Mexican chorizo and is great for this recipe. I cut the chorizo with scissors and fry it until the oils run then ...
I omitted the potatoes and onions and used 4 cups of baby carrots and 2 bunches of asparagus. Also used smoked turkey sausage to make it healthier as well. Family loved this. Thank you.
This was really good. I swapped orange and yellow bell peppers for onion. I also used turkey sausage instead of chorizo.
So easy and flavorful! I use Portuguese Linguicia instead of chorizo and it tastes amazing. I’ve been making this almost weekly and now I make extra to have leftovers.