Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 433
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 11x7-inch quiche)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease an 11x7-inch glass baking dish.
- Combine almond flour, Italian seasoning, and salt in a bowl; stir well. Mix in olive oil using a fork until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Knead dough into a ball. Press down dough into the prepared baking dish to form the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Brush bottom with Dijon mustard.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 3 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and heavy cream together in a bowl. Season with garlic, salt, ground black pepper, and ground nutmeg.
- Layer bacon pieces over the bottom of the almond-flour pastry; top with shredded Gouda cheese. Pour in egg mixture and place cherry tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and golden, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 433 calories; 39 7 15.6 164 793 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1