Ingredients3 h 5 m servings 47
- Line two 9-inch rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Divide mixture between the 2 baking sheets and spread out using a spatula until about 1/4-inch thick. Scatter sliced almonds, dried blueberries, and cacao nibs evenly over each baking sheet.
- Place baking sheets in the freezer for at least 3 hours, or overnight. Remove from freezer and roughly break or slice into about 2 dozen pieces.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use honey to sweeten the yogurt instead of maple syrup and substitute chopped dark chocolate for the cacao nibs.
- Store any leftovers in the freezer. Once frozen, you can store pieces of frozen bark in a plastic freezer bag.
Per Serving: 47 calories; 3 3.7 1.5 5 15 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was very good and satisfied my friends who are gluten free. Just note that because it is yogurt based, it will liquify when at room temperature, so it was best to eat just after it was remo...
This was amazing, great for clean eating too! Only thing I did was that I replaced the syrup with honey and I put no nuts in it. It was sooo good!