Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 30 m servings 364 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (5 pounds)
- Combine cornstarch, sugar, flour, salt, and monosodium glutamate in a large bowl. Add eggs, green onions, soy sauce, and garlic. Pat chicken dry and add to the sauce. Cover and refrigerate until marinated, 8 hours to overnight.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Fry chicken in the hot oil until golden brown, 15 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- Use any chicken parts you prefer.
- Editor's Notes:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 364 calories; 17.8 g fat; 35.1 g carbohydrates; 15.3 g protein; 119 mg cholesterol; 2019 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1