Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 597 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cook Italian sausage links in a wok over medium-high heat until browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Add ground pork and break up into bite-sized chunks. Stir in garlic until almost browned; lower heat to medium-low. Mix in tomato sauce and banana ketchup.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Stir summer squash, carrot, and celery into pork mixture; cook until ground pork is cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Top spaghetti with the pork mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Notes:
- This recipe uses squash in place of the traditional cabbage ingredient.
- Substitute ground beef for the ground pork, if desired.
- Banana ketchup may be replaced with sweet chili sauce, if desired.
Per Serving: 597 calories; 27.8 g fat; 51.9 g carbohydrates; 33 g protein; 84 mg cholesterol; 1629 mg sodium. Full nutrition