Healthier One-Pan Stovetop Lasagna
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 321
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Add the Shamrock Farms Low Fat Cottage Cheese to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside until needed.
- Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium heat and add olive oil and onion. Cook the onion for 2 minutes and then add in green pepper and garlic. Cook another 4 to 5 minutes and then add in tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, pasta, and water. Stir until everything is mixed evenly.
- Cover and let simmer for about 30 minutes, until noodles are cooked through. You will need to stir the lasagna a few times to make sure that the pasta cooks evenly. This is especially important if using lasagna noodles because they have a tendency to stick together more.
- Once pasta is cooked through, remove the lid and stir in the spinach and 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Next, top with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese and then spoon the blended cottage cheese over the top. Cover again and let cook for another 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Any kind of pasta will do. I've used broken-up lasagna noodles and penne.
Per Serving: 321 calories; 4.9 53.3 16.3 8 1007 Full nutrition