Absolutely Wonderful Cheesy, Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 244 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Gently fold together until well mixed.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch or 9-inch pie plate or baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 35 minutes, or until slightly browned and bubbly. Toast bread slices in the oven for the last 10 minutes of the baking time.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute Shamrock Farms® Half-and-Half for the heavy cream.
Per Serving: 244 calories; 13 g fat; 22.2 g carbohydrates; 11.1 g protein; 43 mg cholesterol; 546 mg sodium. Full nutrition