Absolutely Wonderful Cheesy, Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 244
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Gently fold together until well mixed.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch or 9-inch pie plate or baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 35 minutes, or until slightly browned and bubbly. Toast bread slices in the oven for the last 10 minutes of the baking time.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute Shamrock Farms® Half-and-Half for the heavy cream.
Per Serving: 244 calories; 13 22.2 11.1 43 546 Full nutrition