Creamy Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 398
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in garlic and continue cooking for 30 seconds. Add chicken and salsa verde; stir to warm through.
- In a separate saucepan, melt butter. Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute. Stir in chicken broth, Shamrock Farms Premium Sour Cream, half-and-half, and cream cheese. Continue stirring until cream cheese melts. Whisk in 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese until melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To assemble, spoon some of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll tortillas up and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish. Pour cheese sauce over the top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Cover with greased foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for 15 to 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute regular half-and-half for the fat-free if preferred. Use reduced-fat cream cheese if preferred.
Per Serving: 398 calories; 23.9 24.4 20.5 78 738 Full nutrition