Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 269 cals
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
- Mash banana in a large bowl. Whisk in eggs, sugar, honey, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Stir into the banana mixture until batter is moistened.
- Stir zucchini, carrot, and chocolate chips into the batter until evenly distributed. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- If the batter seems very thick, add a few tablespoons of milk.
- You can use walnut pieces instead of chocolate, if desired.
Per Serving: 269 calories; 10.1 g fat; 42.9 g carbohydrates; 5.2 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 377 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
No changes. However, I followed the tip to use a knife to test and it was never getting clean. I kept cooking it too long. I finally ignored the clean knife direction and took it out. I always u...
This recipe is delicious just the way it is, but I added a light cream cheese frosting on top.