Vegan Tahini Shortbread Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 117
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Blend flour, tahini, margarine, and sugar together in a food processor. Shape dough into 2 logs 1 inch in diameter.
- Place sesame seeds in a dish. Roll each log in sesame seeds. Wrap logs in plastic wrap; chill dough in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Cut dough into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 117 calories; 8.3 9.1 2.1 0 45 Full nutrition