Vegan Tahini Shortbread Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 150
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Blend margarine, flour, sugar, and tahini together in a food processor. Shape dough into 2 logs 1-inch in diameter.
- Place sesame seeds in a dish. Roll each log in sesame seeds. Wrap logs in plastic wrap; chill dough in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Cut dough into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 150 calories; 12.1 9.2 2.2 0 96 Full nutrition