Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 297
- Combine warm water, honey, and yeast in bowl; whisk well and let sit until foamy, about 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer with a hook attachment; mix well on low speed. Pour in yeast mixture and olive oil slowly while mixing until slightly combined. Increase speed to medium-high and mix until a very soft dough is formed, about 4 minutes. Shape dough into a ball; cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (210 degrees C). Grease a 12-inch pizza pan with olive oil.
- With greased hands, press dough onto the pizza pan. Brush dough with tomato sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly golden, about 15 minutes.
- Top crust with mozzarella cheese, tomato slices, and basil leaves. Bake until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 11.8 41.5 11.1 14 1002 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Thank you sharing this recipe. We took the advice of another reviewer and reduced the water quantity to 3/4 cup. In doing so the mixture was still to wet. We added more flour to enable us to ...
My grandkids have several food allergies (gluten, eggs, dairy, wheat, just to name a few) so I tried this GF recipe & I must say I am happy I did. I am giving the recipe 4 stars because of the f...