Empanadas de Jamon, Queso, y Huevo Duro (Ham, Cheese, and Hard-boiled Egg Empanadas)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 189
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 empanadas)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Combine ham, Gouda cheese, and hard-boiled eggs in a bowl; mix well.
- Arrange pastry disks on a flat surface; dab a little water around the rims. Place a large tablespoonful of ham and cheese mixture in the center; fold pastry over and press edge with a fork to seal well.
- Place empanadas on the prepared baking sheets. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 189 calories; 7.4 21.2 10 85 533 Full nutrition