Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 480
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper together in a shallow bowl.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Dredge 4 chicken thighs in the flour mixture and shake off any excess. Saute until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining 4 chicken thighs.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the pot. Add onion. Cook and stir until translucent, 4 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook just until fragrant, about 1 minute. Pour in wine and scrape the browned bits of food off the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon. Continue cooking until the wine has almost evaporated. Add tomato sauce; stir in oregano, basil, parsley, red pepper flakes, and bay leaf.
- Return chicken thighs to the pot and turn to coat with sauce. Close and lock the lid. Close the vent. Select Chicken function; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 15 to 20 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid.
Per Serving: 480 calories; 22.4 24.1 43 139 1511 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1