Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 385
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, curry paste, ginger, and garlic. Stir continuously until onion begins to soften, about 2 minutes. Pour in vegetable broth and coconut milk. Add sugar. Bring to a boil. Stir in tofu, broccoli, cauliflower, and mushrooms.
- Reduce heat and cover pot. Simmer soup, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, 5 to 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use yellow or green Thai curry paste too.
- Light coconut milk can be substituted for full fat.
- Honey can be used in place of sugar.
- Substitute chicken broth for the vegetable broth if you don't need your soup to be vegan or vegetarian.
Per Serving: 385 calories; 30 21.4 14 0 683 Full nutrition