Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 288
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch lasagna)
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute mushrooms and onion until soft. Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and Italian seasoning. Let simmer until sauce is thickened and flavors blend, at least 1 hour.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Squeeze as much water out of the spinach as possible.
- Place soft tofu, firm tofu, almond milk, lemon juice, and garlic powder in a blender or food processor. Blend into a ricotta-like consistency. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in spinach.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan with a thin layer of sauce, topped with a layer of lasagna noodles and 1/2 the tofu mixture. Repeat with remaining sauce, noodles, and tofu, ending with a layer of noodles and some sauce on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top of lasagna is hot and bubbly, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any premade sauce to save time.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 8.5 37.1 21.4 0 689 Full nutrition