Curry Tofu Casserole Surprise
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 432 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add tofu. Cook, stirring occasionally, until all sides are browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add cream of mushroom soup, milk, curry powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until combined. Pour into a casserole dish; mix in pasta. Cover with Muenster cheese slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is heated through and top is bubbling, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any pasta of your choice.
Per Serving: 432 calories; 21.8 g fat; 39.2 g carbohydrates; 22.6 g protein; 35 mg cholesterol; 445 mg sodium. Full nutrition