Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 107
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 balls)
- Place carrot into a pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Cook until carrot is tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain.
- Mash tofu in a bowl using a fork. Add cooked carrot, green onion, cornstarch, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Form mixture into little balls.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Add the tofu balls. Fry, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 3 to 6 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Tapioca starch can be substituted for the cornstarch, if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 107 calories; 10 2.1 3.2 0 122 Full nutrition