Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 35 m servings 266
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Slice tofu block in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 1/3-inch slices to make bite-sized 'nuggets.' Place tofu in resealable plastic bags and freeze until firm and dry, at least 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place tofu slices on a microwave-safe plate. Heat in the microwave until defrosted, 2 to 5 minutes. Squeeze out water from the tofu and place slices over 3 layers of paper towels to drain. Pat dry with additional paper towels.
- Mix ranch dressing, hot sauce, sugar, and black pepper together in a bowl. Pour bread crumbs into a separate bowl. Coat tofu slices with the ranch mixture and roll in bread crumbs until thoroughly coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tofu nuggets are golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of microwaving, thaw tofu in the refrigerator if you have time.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 17.3 22.6 4.8 8 764 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1