Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 161 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (16 nuggets)
- Thaw tofu, 8 hours to overnight. Place in a colander with a weight on top to squeeze moisture out.
- Place tofu on a flat work surface and cut into approximately 16 'nuggets.'
- Mix milk, mustard, garlic salt, onion powder, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour break crumbs into a separate bowl. Dip each nugget into the milk mixture and roll into the bread crumbs, coating completely.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add nuggets; cook, flipping halfway, until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also spray these nuggets with cooking spray, place on a lightly greased baking sheet, and bake in the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), turning halfway through cook time.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 8.1 g fat; 17.7 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 659 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1