Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 160
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Wrap tofu in paper towels to remove moisture.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, vinegar, water, green onion, fish sauce, red pepper flakes, and black pepper together in a bowl to form the marinade.
- Cut tofu into 1/2-inch slices. Place in a large glass dish or gallon-sized plastic bag and pour in the marinade.
- Chill tofu in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Cook's Notes:
- Soy sauce may be replaced with low-sodium soy sauce.
- Rice vinegar may be substituted for white vinegar, if desired.
Per Serving: 160 calories; 6.7 15.2 13.6 0 1906 Full nutrition