Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 139
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 small servings)
- Microwave vegetables in the bag until thawed and heated through, about 5 minutes. Let cool, about 1 minute. Open pouch.
- Drain and rinse shirataki noodles thoroughly; place in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook noodles in the microwave until mostly heated through, about 1 minute.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat; add garlic. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the cooked noodles, mixed vegetables, soy sauce, and ginger. Cook and stir until heated through and flavors blend, 2 to 3 minutes. Add hot sauce.
- Cook's Notes:
- I like small servings, so for some people, this may only make one serving.
- If you do not have access to a stove, this can be made in the microwave. Instead of adding all ingredients to a pan and heating on the stove, combine cooked noodles and vegetables with other ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 0 29.8 5.7 0 628 Full nutrition