Tofu Shirataki Spinach Alfredo
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is a recipe using tofu shirataki noodles recommended by Dr. Oz. and made by House Foods they can be found in the refrigerator section of your local health food or fine food store. They are gluten free and have the consistency of a slightly al dente noodle. This recipe is so delicious for someone trying to cut carbs and calories. You may top with some more Parmesan, salt, and pepper, if desired. Serve this with a beautiful garden salad! Delish!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Rinse noodles well. Place in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave until heated through, about 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Combine cream cheese, milk, spinach, garlic seasoning, and Parmesan cheese in another microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until hot, about 2 minutes. Mix with the noodles.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The noodles have an unpleasant odor so please rinse well as this is normal. The smell will go away. The texture is not exactly like grain noodles but is a little lighter and chewier and I personally prefer them.
- For non-vegetarians, you may add 3 ounces of chopped turkey, chicken, or shrimp.
- You may also do this with regular fettuccine noodles, but the calorie/carb count will be much higher.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 12.4 13.9 10.6 40 300 Full nutrition