Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 256
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 burritos)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes to the hot oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook without stirring until edges have started to brown, about 5 minutes. Toss potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 15 minutes more. Add 1 chopped onion to the pan in the last 5 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a separate skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining chopped onion. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes more. Stir in chili powder, cumin, and coriander. Cook and stir to coat, about 1 minute. Pour water into the pan and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Place tortillas in the preheated oven and bake until pliable and slightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Crumble tofu into the skillet with the onion-garlic mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, until hot and coated with spices, about 15 minutes. Add nutritional yeast.
- Place a tortilla on a plate and add 1/4 cup cooked potatoes and 1/4 cup tofu mixture to the center. Roll up to make a burrito. Repeat with remaining potatoes, tofu, and tortillas.
- Cook's Note:
- Use flour tortillas, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 256 calories; 9.1 36.1 10.8 0 52 Full nutrition