Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 185
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; spread tofu on top.
- Mix soy sauce, ginger, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, honey, rice wine vinegar, and garlic together in a bowl. Pour 1/2 the mixture over the tofu.
- Bake tofu in the preheated oven until evenly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 teaspoon sesame oil in a large skillet or wok after 15 minutes of baking time. Add sugar snap peas and carrots; stir-fry until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Heat remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil in the skillet. Add bean sprouts, bell pepper, and green onions; stir-fry until slightly softened, about 5 minutes.
- Return sugar snap peas and carrots to the skillets. Add remaining soy sauce mixture. Stir-fry until flavors combine, about 5 minutes more. Mix in tofu carefully.
Per Serving: 185 calories; 8.5 17.8 12.4 0 1385 Full nutrition