Thai Tofu Burritos with Peanut Sauce
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 384
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 burritos)
- Wrap tofu in a paper towel.
- Whisk peanut butter and water together in a bowl until smooth. Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce, sugar, cider vinegar, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper; whisk until well mixed.
- Combine slaw mix, cilantro, and rice vinegar in a bowl.
- Dice tofu into 1-inch cubes.
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the tofu, remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tofu is browned on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Lay a tortilla on a plate and add 1/6 of the tofu across the middle. Add 1/2 cup of the slaw mix and 2 tablespoons peanut sauce. Wrap tortilla around the fillings, burrito style. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute any cooking oil for the olive oil, as desired.
- This recipe will yield extra peanut sauce, which is great for stir-fry!
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of peanut sauce. The actual amount of peanut sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 384 calories; 20.1 45.9 18.6 3 725 Full nutrition