Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 201
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 salads)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place tofu slices onto a plate and place another plate on top. Set a 3- to 5-pound weight on top. Press tofu for 20 to 30 minutes; drain and discard the accumulated liquid. Cut each slice into 1-inch cubes.
- Mix vinaigrette, egg white, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, and balsamic vinegar together in a large bowl. Fold tofu gently into the marinade and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Arrange marinated tofu in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet, reserving marinade.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Turn tofu and drizzle with remaining marinade. Bake until just browned, about 10 minutes more.
- Combine mushrooms, mango, baby spinach, and red onion in a large salad bowl. Arrange a serving of salad on a plate; place a portion of baked tofu on top. Repeat with remaining salad and tofu.
- Cook's Note:
- Use either firm or extra-firm tofu.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 6.7 24.6 14.1 4 624 Full nutrition