0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 201
Original recipe yields 12 servings (36 potstickers)
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add fish. Cook, flipping halfway, until lightly browned and flakes easily with a fork, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Place 1/2 the fish in a food processor. Add carrots, scallions, egg white, soy sauce, cilantro, garlic, sesame oil, chile oil, salt, ginger, and black pepper. Process until a paste forms; transfer to a bowl. Roughly chop remaining fish and add to the bowl.
- Place 1 tablespoon fish paste into the center of a wonton wrapper. Moisten the edge with water; fold wrapper over the filling and press to seal, making pleats along the edge of the dumpling. Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers. Cover dumplings with a damp kitchen towel to keep from drying out.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Arrange 1/2 the dumplings tightly together in the skillet. Cook until deep golden brown, about 2 minutes. Add 1 cup hot water, cover, and cook until water has mostly evaporated and dumplings are tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, uncover, and cook until remaining water evaporates, about 3 minutes more. Repeat with remaining dumplings.
- Cook's Note:
- To make a dipping sauce, combine 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce, 5 tablespoons rice wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons sugar, 4 teaspoons sriracha sauce, 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger, and 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil in a bowl.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 6.5 23.3 11.5 26 539 Full nutrition