Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 363 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of a casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine Mexican-style tomatoes, rice, celery soup, and chicken soup in a bowl. Pour mixture over the chicken breasts. Cover casserole with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 1 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove aluminum foil. Add Mexican cheese blend and tortilla chips to casserole. Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 363 calories; 9.5 g fat; 51.5 g carbohydrates; 17.1 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 797 mg sodium. Full nutrition