Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 353
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Mix corn, mushrooms, green bell pepper, salsa, tomato, and nacho cheese sauce together in a bowl. Layer mixture over the bottom of the prepared dish. Mix ground beef and taco sauce together in a separate bowl; add to the corn mixture in the dish and stir together. Layer potato puffs on top of casserole. Top with shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until beef is no longer pink, about 25 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Broil casserole until top is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Do not use creamed corn in this recipe.
- Any Cheddar or mozzarella cheese blend will do.
- You can adjust the heat of the dish by adding in jalapeno peppers, or using a hot salsa and/or nacho cheese sauce.
Per Serving: 353 calories; 21.2 28.9 16.8 52 808 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I loved the idea of this but it was just okay. I did make a couple of changes. I used fresh mushrooms instead of can because I had them and fresh is always better. My other change was with the ...