Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 463
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Chop avocado flesh and mash in a bowl. Add tomatoes, onion, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, and salt. Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate guacamole until ready to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Add water and taco seasoning; stir until combined. Simmer until thickened, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Spread refried beans into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan. Top with black beans. Spread ground beef mixture on top of beans. Drizzle tomato sauce over the whole mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Sprinkle Mexican cheese blend on top. Continue baking until cheese is melted, about 1 minute more.
- Top each serving with guacamole, sour cream, and scallions.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Adding 2 jalapeno chiles to the guacamole will give it more of a bite.
- Try basil in place of cilantro, if you like.
Per Serving: 463 calories; 28.9 32.6 20.8 60 1117 Full nutrition