Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 40 m servings 341 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Set slow cooker to High. Add chicken breasts and chicken broth and cook until chicken can be shredded with a fork, 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese, salsa, green chiles, tortillas, garlic powder, chili powder, onion powder, and cumin together in a bowl. Shred chicken and add to the bowl. Pour into a casserole dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; take off aluminum foil and bake until top is crispy, about 10 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Cheddar cheese may be replaced with another cheese of your choice, such as Chihuahua cheese.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 15.1 g fat; 25.9 g carbohydrates; 25.8 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 1346 mg sodium. Full nutrition