Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 152 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 clusters)
- Place chocolate in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and thin slightly with milk.
- Mix almonds and candied orange peel together in the bowl. Add chocolate and toss with a spatula until evenly coated.
- Spoon mixture into 1 1/2-inch mounds on a sheet of waxed or parchment paper. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute chopped baking chocolate for the chips, if desired.
- You may not have to use milk, depending on what kind of chocolate chips you use.
Per Serving: 152 calories; 8.8 g fat; 18.2 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 3 mg sodium. Full nutrition