Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 259
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix soy sauce, water, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, mirin, sake, garlic, and pepper in a bowl to make a sauce.
- Place chicken in an electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Pour sauce over chicken. Close and lock the lid. Select Meat function; set timer for 12 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the chicken should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C); if not, cook chicken for another 2 to 4 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pot and cut up or shred. Mix with the sauce from the pot.
- Cook's Note:
- For a thicker sauce, cook for a few minutes using the Saute function.
Per Serving: 259 calories; 2.3 33.1 24.3 59 2009 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Really easy. Was looking for a way to quickly make some chicken for dinner. Did NOT make the teriyaki sauce, used a jarred sauce I already had. Chicken was falling apart. The sauce is thin, b...