Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 335
- Combine salt, brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a small bowl for the spice rub.
- Cut the rack of ribs into 4 equal portions. Rub all sides of each piece with spice rub.
- Pour broth into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add ribs in a teepee formation. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Move ribs to the baking sheet using tongs. Brush ribs on all sides with barbeque sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7 minutes. Turn ribs and continue baking until meat pulls away easily from the bone, about 7 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Per Serving: 335 calories; 22.8 12.8 19.6 88 3349 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 20
Made exactly as directed. This was my first time using the Instant Pot and the ribs were amazing!! Seasoned just right and fall off the bone. Will definitely make again!!
This is an excellent recipe. We have made it 3 times, twice for company. I did cut back the salt to one tablespoon and the cayenne too. Using 1/4 teaspoon cayenne and 1/4 teaspoon chipotle. Thi...
VERY TASTY! i love the easy fast cooking of the insta pot, and these ribs were so tender! just the right amount of seasoning,, savory and yet they didn't fall to pieces as you lifted them from ...
Perfect method! Used dry rub that was on hand and a teaspoon of Better Than Bouillon in 8-oz of water.
Absolutely spot on for cook time and liquid amount, the ribs were absolutely unbelievable. My husband refused to believe it took so little effort. They're REALLY spicy, I like a lot of salt so ...
Excellent recipe, only deviation was we used half the salt and used sea salt. So tender, fall off the bone, and the flavoring is spot on. Thank you so much for the recipe!
I'm giving this 5 stars because the method of cooking was excellent, however, my husband and I could not eat more than a small portion due to how spicy these ribs were. I would follow the genera...
The process is spot on. I used Alton Brown's rub and braising liquid recipes while following these cooking instructions. I then switched the pot to saute and boiled down the cooking liquid until...