Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 335
- Combine salt, brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a small bowl for the spice rub.
- Cut the rack of ribs into 4 equal portions. Rub all sides of each piece with spice rub.
- Pour broth into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add ribs in a teepee formation. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Move ribs to the baking sheet using tongs. Brush ribs on all sides with barbeque sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7 minutes. Turn ribs and continue baking until meat pulls away easily from the bone, about 7 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Per Serving: 335 calories; 22.8 12.8 19.6 88 3349 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 27
Made exactly as directed. This was my first time using the Instant Pot and the ribs were amazing!! Seasoned just right and fall off the bone. Will definitely make again!!
I used the recipe for the cook times for ribs my instapot. Ill put whatever seasoning to my choosing on the ribs. If its a marinade I'll let it sit for about 30 min to marinate. If its a dry ru...
Made these per recipe. They came out just about perfect, not “falling off the bone” but peeling off the bone clean with each bite. This is the first time doing ribs in the my new IP. Almost seem...
This is an excellent recipe. We have made it 3 times, twice for company. I did cut back the salt to one tablespoon and the cayenne too. Using 1/4 teaspoon cayenne and 1/4 teaspoon chipotle. Thi...
VERY TASTY! i love the easy fast cooking of the insta pot, and these ribs were so tender! just the right amount of seasoning,, savory and yet they didn't fall to pieces as you lifted them from ...
First time Instant Pot user. Amazingly flavorful, tender and easy rib dinner! Had with twice baked potatoes, corn on the cob and caesar salad. Will make again for sure. Next time, will cut d...
I cooked my ribs for 22 minutes in the IP and then finished them for 7 minutes on the grill. They were great and had just the right amount of "pull" from the bone. I increased the cayenne to 1 ...
I cooked it the suggested time, with a much slower release b/c I was busy. The ribs were so well cooked, the membrane was pulling back from the inside of the bones! They were very tender, and ...