Best Instant Pot® Chicken Cacciatore
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 279
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Dredge chicken thighs and breasts with salt, pepper, and flour.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Heat 1/2 the olive oil. Add chicken and cook until browned on both sides, flipping halfway using tongs, about 10 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Heat remaining olive oil in the pot. Saute celery and onion until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add garlic; stir in mushrooms, green bell pepper, diced red bell pepper, and roasted red pepper. Saute until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Return chicken to pot. Add Cabernet Sauvignon, tomato paste, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, bouillon, and Italian seasoning. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 11 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use all organic/free range ingredients if you can.
- Flour can be substituted for the cornstarch.
Per Serving: 279 calories; 12.9 13.1 22.6 62 1283 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe was really good. I didn’t have any roasted peppers, so I just left them out. I added a can of diced tomatoes. Really easy, just a little prep time cutting the veggies. Done in 15...