Quick and Easy Mexican Breakfast Tacos
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 436
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 tacos)
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; warm over medium-high heat. Whisk eggs together in a bowl. Pour into the skillet. Add spinach, green onions, garlic salt, and Cajun seasoning. Cook and stir until eggs are nearly set, about 5 minutes.
- Pour black beans into a small pot over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle Mexican cheese blend over tortillas. Place tortillas on microwave-safe plates or paper towels. Microwave 2 tortillas at a time, about 30 minute seconds. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Divide egg mixture and beans over the center of the tortillas. Top with salsa and sour cream.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use refried beans in lieu of the black beans, if desired.
- Feel free to use fresh spinach.
- You can use white tortillas as well.
- Cheddar cheese can be substituted for the Mexican blend cheese, if desired.
Per Serving: 436 calories; 17 55.1 26.6 220 1168 Full nutrition