Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 321 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 tacos)
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; warm over medium-high heat. Whisk eggs together in a bowl. Pour into the skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set, about 5 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey sausage, onion, chili powder, cumin, jalapeno, and garlic salt. Cook and stir until sausage is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Divide scrambled eggs, Cheddar cheese, and sausage mixture between tortillas.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any kind of cheese will do.
- Either corn or flour tortillas will work.
Per Serving: 321 calories; 18.2 g fat; 17.8 g carbohydrates; 23.8 g protein; 246 mg cholesterol; 1609 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1