Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 321
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 tacos)
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; warm over medium-high heat. Whisk eggs together in a bowl. Pour into the skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set, about 5 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey sausage, onion, chili powder, cumin, jalapeno, and garlic salt. Cook and stir until sausage is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Divide scrambled eggs, Cheddar cheese, and sausage mixture between tortillas.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Any kind of cheese will do.
- Either corn or flour tortillas will work.
Per Serving: 321 calories; 18.2 17.8 23.8 246 1609 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Loved this recipe, and will make it again. However, recipe does call for too much spices which are overpowering, especailly the garlic salt, which makes it WAY to salty. Will definatly make a...