White Chocolate and Matcha Cheesecake Tart
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 456
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt 1 bar white chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Mix in the melted white chocolate, egg, green tea powder, and vanilla extract until creamy. Pour into the graham cracker pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center jiggles evenly when cake is lightly shaken, about 25 minutes. Let tart cool, about 30 minutes.
- Bring heavy cream to a boil in a saucepan. Stir in 1/2 bar white chocolate until smooth. Stir in corn syrup and water, in that order. Pour glaze onto the tart; tilt and rotate so glaze coats top evenly. Let rest until glaze is set, at least 15 minutes. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
You might also like
Per Serving: 456 calories; 24.3 56.2 5.3 63 262 Full nutrition