Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 121
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen bars)
- Butter a 9x13-inch baking pan. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a deep saucepan over medium heat, about 3 minutes. Stir. Add marshmallows and stir until melted, about 4 minutes. Add crispy cereal and stir quickly to evenly coat the cereal.
- Spread an even layer of marshmallow mixture into the buttered pan. Let crispies sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Combine chocolate chips, oil, and salt in a heatproof bowl. Place bowl over a saucepan containing a few inches of water over medium-low heat. Bring water to a simmer. Cook and stir chocolate mixture until melted, about 3 minutes. Add matcha powder, stirring until evenly mixed. Remove from heat.
- Cut crispies into 24 equal pieces using a sharp knife. Dip 1 end of each bar into the chocolate-matcha coating; place on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for exactly 10 minutes, or bars will lose their crispiness.
You might also like
Per Serving: 121 calories; 5.7 18.5 1.1 5 78 Full nutrition