Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 22 m servings 457
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 steaks)
- Place steaks side by side in large casserole dish. Add orange juice, cider vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Remove casserole dish from refrigerator. Cover steaks with plastic wrap and let reach room temperature, at least 15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a cast-iron skillet over high heat.
- Place steaks on a clean work surface and generously rub with steak seasoning and black pepper.
- Cook steaks in the hot skillet until lightly browned on the bottom, 2 1/2 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side and red in the center, about 2 minutes more. Place skillet, with steaks, into the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven until steaks are firm and reddish-pink to lightly pink in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read from 130 degrees F (54 degrees C) to 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Remove steaks from oven; season with salt. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also use rib-eye in this recipe.
- Make sure to use real orange juice, not from concentrate.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 457 calories; 15.2 42.8 31.5 73 2961 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
For me the marinade was a little too tart for our taste. I did however like the method of cooking the steaks. Because the steaks I had were about an inch thick I cut the timing down for the ov...