Vegan Yoga Energy Bites
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 385
Original recipe yields 8 servings (24 balls)
- Mix peanut butter and agave syrup together in a bowl. Add protein powder and mix well.
- Grind graham cracker crumbs, flax seeds, and cocoa nibs in a food processor to a coarse, sand-like consistency. Add to the bowl with the peanut butter mixture.
- Grind sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds in the food processor to a coarse consistency. Add to the bowl with the peanut-flax seed mixture. Add puffed quinoa and walnuts. Add figs. Stir to combine. Form tablespoonfuls of the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place coconut in a bowl. Roll balls in coconut and place on a baking sheet or plate. Freeze until firm, about 15 minutes. Store in the freezer.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any nut butter you prefer. I made homemade pecan butter with a little peanut in it.
Per Serving: 385 calories; 24 36.7 12.2 0 137 Full nutrition