Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 337
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a sheet pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Place salmon fillets, red and yellow bell peppers, and onion on the prepared sheet pan.
- Combine lemon juice, 3 tablespoons olive oil, water, maple syrup, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, cumin, and parsley in a small bowl. Drizzle 2/3 of the sauce over the ingredients on the sheet pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with lemon slices and remaining sauce.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 22.9 16.9 18.8 47 921 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2