made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 185
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Fluff with a fork until mixture is evenly distributed. Drop in chunks of coconut oil. Mix by hand, breaking chunks apart, until dough is crumbly. Stir in hemp milk; do not over-knead.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and roll it out to about 1/2-inch thickness. Cut into biscuit-size squares using a round cookie cutter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fluffy and lightly golden, about 15 minutes. And then eat them all! Just kidding. You should share... a few.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any nut milk you prefer.
Per Serving: 185 calories; 7.5 26 3.5 0 485 Full nutrition