Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 298
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat. Add ground beef. Cook, breaking up, until browned, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir mushrooms, onion, and garlic into the skillet. Cook and stir until onion is tender, about 2 minutes. Add wine; reduce heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes. Add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and mustard.
- Put cooked noodles in a large bowl and pour beef mixture over; toss to coat. Pour into the prepared baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 10.6 28.8 18.1 66 681 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Very easy and will make this again. Made exactly as written but with a bit more sour cream, a few more slices of fresh mushrooms and a couple of dashes of Worcestershire sauce. The white wine us...
I only had a half pound of ground beef on hand so I added a little more sour cream and a small can of extra mushrooms. Was delicious.
I used this recipe but improvised at the last minute. I skipped the white wine and used garlic powder and minced onion in place of fresh ingredients. Very good!