Super Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 519 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Dissolve bouillon in the boiling water in a large bowl; pour a portion of the broth into another pot for boiling the noodles.
- Bring the broth in the pot to a boil and add onion powder, dried onion, and garlic powder. Add egg noodles; bring back to a boil. Cook until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain. Stir in frozen peas and cover.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute onions until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef; cook and stir until no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Add remaining onion powder and pepper. Stir in flour and mix well, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the reserved broth. Bring to a boil. Cook, stirring to avoid clumps, until beef sauce is thickened, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve meat sauce over a plate of noodles.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any frozen mixed vegetables in place of the peas.
Per Serving: 519 calories; 21.5 g fat; 59.3 g carbohydrates; 21.1 g protein; 116 mg cholesterol; 636 mg sodium. Full nutrition