Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 647 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 ham steaks)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a heavy oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham and cook until browned all over, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from heat and cut ham into 4 serving pieces.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower and broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 6 minutes.
- Squeeze the pouch of wild rice mix to separate the rice. Combine rice and 2 tablespoons water in the skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir until rice is thoroughly heated, about 2 minutes. Spread rice evenly over the skillet. Cover with the cauliflower and broccoli. Layer the ham steak, Cheddar cheese, and mushrooms on top.
- Blend celery soup, sour cream, mustard, and curry powder together in a bowl. Pour over the cheese and mushroom layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until ham steaks are no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the centers should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making the rice are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 647 calories; 33.5 g fat; 45.8 g carbohydrates; 41 g protein; 130 mg cholesterol; 2266 mg sodium. Full nutrition